Homework for Janine's return Monday 13th April:
Writing - 'My Dream Home'
Where? How would you design it, personalise it, decorate it?
Reading Page 84/85
- Vocabulary - houses (pg ?)
- Write 10 sentences in the second conditional.
- Watch a TED talk, post a link on the blog and try to watch another TED talk that one of your classmates has recommended. (See the TED page under 'Janine' in the menu)
Write about your school days.
- Read text on pg 66, 67 'Do you want to practise for five hours or six?' #6a, b, c, d.
- Grammar 7A First conditional and future time clauses (handout).
- Go to the 'Janine' page and write something about yourself.
- Page 161 - Vocabulary (Education)
- Find an article on www.thelocal.se (or another news site in English). Prepare to discuss the article in small groups on Tuesday.